Johny's Tips

For technology tips go to Johny's Tips

Monday 6 May 2019

Johny's Veggie Patch : May-2019

Its almost a year and a half, since I have made some updates about my Veggie Patches.. Lots of things happened in the last year.. I moved to a new house, I moved to a new job, etc... etc..

My new house has got a bigger backyard compared to my old house.. So more room for my Veggie/Fruit garden :)


Dwarf Mulberry

Dwarf Beans

Pomegranate

Hass Avocado.

Tomato

Sugarcane and Drumstick

Arabian Jasmine :)


Mandrin

Chilly and Turmeric

My Fish pond :)

Beetroot

Mango (Kensington Pride and R2E2 on the same plant)




West Indian Lime

Egg Plant

Ginger

Jack Fruit.. I didn't want to plant this on the ground as I was not sure whether the root might cause damages to my neighbour.. So planted in pot with 1.5m length

Indian Guava

Bamboo plant

Chilly


Curry Leaves

Capsicum


These days, I am not getting enough time to work in my garden. Planning to do some grafting and all this year.. Will see how it goes, will update here if I get some luck with that :)

Will update the situation in next few months.

3 comments: